These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of EL&N LIMITED's Website, located at www.elnlondon.com. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use EL&N London if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, EL&N LIMITED and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on EL&N London. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from EL&N London for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from EL&N London
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from EL&N London
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from EL&N London
- Redistribute content from EL&N London
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
If you are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to EL&N LIMITED. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of EL&N LIMITED's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
EASTER SCAVENGER HUNT
- Packs and prizes available to children of 12 years or younger.
- Only from participating EL&N stores: Lowndes Street, Hans Crescent, Park Lane and Brompton Road (St Pancras has it's own Scavenger hunt)
- St Pancras activity packs are unique to St Pancras only and cannot be exchanged at any other EL&N store.
- To win: On providing a completed activity sheet back to a team member at the participating cafes. Each child is entitled to one prize per pack.
- This competition will run from Friday 15th April 2022 – (up to and including) Monday 18th April 2022. After this date no activity sheets will be accepted or exchanged.
RECEIPT BOOKLET COVERS (collect to win)
- Collect all 5 versions of our new receipt book covers and exchange for one free EL&N House coffee.
- The booklets can be found across all our EL&N London UK locations (excluding EL&N Heathrow T3).
- The covers contain illustrations of x5 of our best-selling drinks. The Lucky Latte, Ombré Passionfruit Cooler, Matcha Rose Iced Latte, Rose Lemonade and the Blue Sapphire Iced Latte.
- You must collect all 5 covers to exchange for a free house coffee.
- Our list of EL&N house coffee is as follows: Café Latte, Cappuccino, Flat White, Americano, Mocha, Macchiato, Long Black, Espresso, Cortado and Alex's Coffee.
- This competition will run from Sunday 5th December 2021 – (up to and including) 2nd January 2024.
- These covers cannot be exchanged for any cash value or any other items from our menu outside of the specified terms.
- This competition is not open to any EL&N London employees.
COMPETITIONS (terms & conditions)
- Competitions are open to UK residents of any age. If you are under 18 years old, you represent and warrant to us that by entering this competition that your parents/guardians have consented to your entry and to these Rules, which they have read. Proof of age and identity may be required.
- Officers, employees or agents of EL&N London and related companies and members of their families or households are not eligible to enter the competition.
- You may submit multiple entries. Illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
- The competition is open between the dates specified. Any entries submitted after this time will not be accepted.
- We shall not be responsible for any expenses incurred by any entrant or Winner and/or any guest, parent or guardian (where applicable) in connection with entering this competition.
- We shall not be liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person as a result of taking part (or not being able to take part) in the competition or as a result of taking up (or not being able to take up) a prize.
- We shall keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can operate the competition and verify that these Rules have been complied with, as well as for accounting purposes. Any personal data relating to you will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel the competition and/or to amend or supplement these Rules at any time, without prior notice or liability.
- We reserve the right to disqualify, without liability, any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these Rules.
- The prizes have no cash value and cannot be sold on for profit or gain.
Maybe we can answer your questions below?